Each user can set up their own Notes relating to the cache. Notes established by the user are seen only by the note's author. Notes can be used for example to save information related to the cache or the information gained from intermediate stages.
To Create a Cache Note
- Locate and select the cache to which you want to add a note.
- At the top of the cache listing, click the Note tab.
- Enter the private information you wish to store.
- Click the Add New Note button.
To Access Your Notes
- On the left side of the page, select My Cache Notes.
- You will see a list of all the caches to which you have added notes.
- Click on the Yellow Note Icon to view the notes for a particular cache.